Date(s) - Tuesday, September 17th, 2019 - Thursday, September 19th, 2019
Quantico Marine Corps Base
Modern Day Marine is located on Marine Corps Base, Quantico, home of CG Marine Corps Combat Development Command/DC Combat Development & Integration and Marine Corps Systems Command. MCB Quantico’s tenant commands are responsible for setting requirements, developing equipment and systems and purchasing the equipment and systems that the Marine Corps will rely on in the years to come. These vital and unique functions play a large part in positioning Modern Day Marine as the premier military equipment, systems, services and technology exposition.
|Tuesday, September 17||1000 – 1600|
|Wednesday, September 18||1000 – 1600|
|Thursday, September 19||1000 – 1500 (Family Day)|
|Tuesday, September 17||0800 – 1530|
|Wednesday, September 18||0800 – 1530|
|Thursday, September 19||0800 – 1500|
Modern Day Marine is not open to the public. All registrants must provide proof of identity with a Government issued photographic ID and must demonstrate that they have an “identifiable relationship” with the Marine Corps.
The following are examples of acceptable demonstrations of such a relationship that must be substantiated with appropriate verifying ID/Documentation on show site during badge pick up or on-site registration.
- Current Membership in MCL or MCA&F with proof of affiliation
- Employee of an exhibiting company
- Active or Retired member from any component of the U.S. military
- Civilian employee of the Federal Government
- Federal, State, or Municipal law enforcement agency, a fire fighter, or an EMT/EMS
- Member of a designated U.S. military or veteran association
- Student Groups adequately supervised by appropriately affiliated adults with prior registration
- Member of the military forces of foreign nations with passport and prior registration